The health and safety of our passengers, partners, and employees is our top priority. As questions and concerns arise as a result of COVID-19, we have taken a number of precautionary measures to provide the highest level of protection.
As a locally owned company that serves many clients, we must be especially vigilant about measures that can help protect the health and safety of our employees and passengers. We have implemented the following measures:
• Conduct a thorough cleaning of vehicle interior and exterior surfaces and touch points with anti-viral and anti-microbial disinfectant products (approved by the CDC) before and after each ride
• Remove all printed and reading materials from seat back pockets
• Cease offering any refreshments, that are not individually packaged and sealed, unless specifically requested by the client, and immediately remove such refreshments after the ride is completed
• Limit all physical contact or materials sharing between chauffeurs and clients where possible
• Drivers have masks available
• Clean and disinfect all office, dispatch and working areas daily
• Encourage all staff to see a doctor immediately if they feel unwell and do not allow sick employees to report to work
• Social distancing can be accommodated at the client’s request
Taking these general precautions and the specific sanitation & disinfections protocols detailed will help maintain the healthiest and safest environment possible for clients and our employees.
We appreciate your understanding and are dedicated to continuing to provide you with the highest level of service that you have come to expect. We look forward to serving you.